Sunday, July 1, 2012

YELLOW WOOL JACKET

HATCHLING. This yellow wool jacket makes me fell like a newborn baby chicken, not only because of the colour but also because it keeps me really warm. When I think back to the times I was a little girl I remember that I used to go to a chicken museum with my kindergarden-group every year around easter since that was the time you could follow hatchlings making their ways out of their eggs. They always looked so plushy and that´s exactly how I feel wearing this jacket.

Today I got a fish-pedicure in the city which was a birthday present to my 23 th birthday. It was super cool and the fishes seemed to be very hungry :D I hope you had a great weekend!

Wool jacket, leather bag, silk shirt and pants Zara. Boots Scorett. Watch Fossil.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3843666/style-straw?claim=3bybvyz2dyp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...