Monday, July 9, 2012

RAINY DAY

SNAILS. Even though it has been raining quite a lot, we were partly lucky and caught some minutes without rain. What I like most about rainy days are all the snails creeping on their way to an unknown destination. When I was a little girl I used to collect snails during rainy days and built them a house with a lot of greens thinking that this must be paradise for them. However, I was constantly getting upset the day after realising that my 25 headed snail army reduced itself to 3 or 4 lazy leftovers (which I then always had to bring outside our garden because my mum didn´t want to find them in their flowers). :D As real love does not change, I still become excited everytime I see a snail nowadays.

Shirt Please / Jeans Zara / Heels Zara / Necklace H&M / Watch Fossil / Earrings from Thailand / Bag Zara




















1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...